Tapo c212 motion tracking Blurry video

Tapo c212 motion tracking Blurry video

21 Reply
Re:Tapo c212 motion tracking Blurry video
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@echamakiotis @SillyPari guys i am fed up with Tapo support team. They simply argue over one irrelevant thing which is encoder used in camera. They say H.264 video has blurness but H.265 has no blurring/pixelation issue. But in reality encoder has nothing to do with blurness. It's an issue with bitrate n video processing.

My old H.264 cp plus camera has no pixelation issue which is ⅓ the price of tapo, still works better.

I bought Tapo c212 and as you can check in indian official site that it supports H.265 encoder and upto 30 fps but in reality it supports only H.264 and max 25 fps.

The engineer assigned to my case told me that in india Tapo c212 supports only H.264 only

Now you tell me who's fault is this?

I have no hope they will ever fix their issue or even acknowledge their mistakes. They are simply covering their mistakes.

Finally i sold my camera to one of my relatives because he doesn't require motion tracking so, he won't have this issue...

I would request you guys not to buy Tapo ever in future.

I have also removed Tapo cameras from my Recommendation list. I ain't buying anything in future. I have ordered Xiaomi 360 2k camera. Now i can save videos to my pc via NAS

@Solla-topee  

@TP-Link 

Thankyou for this awesome experience. I had high hopes from tapo but i was wrong🥲

Options
Related Articles