Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230

Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20240221 rel.53262

After not getting around to installing the Tapo set up from christmas until now, it is completely stuck on the Jingle Bells tune, cannot change it whatever I do. Even though it says it is set to another ring tone, and if i press play ring tone on the app it will still play jingle bells when you ring the door bell. 

Any help is appreciated, 

Thank you

G

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230-Solution

@George2057 

Hi,

If you want to change the ringtone of the hub when someone presses the doorbell camera, you can go to the camera's Device Settings>Doorbell>Ring Connected Hub>Hub Sound Settings page to select the sound type/ringtone and volume.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230-Solution

@George2057 

Hi,

If you want to change the ringtone of the hub when someone presses the doorbell camera, you can go to the camera's Device Settings>Doorbell>Ring Connected Hub>Hub Sound Settings page to select the sound type/ringtone and volume.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230
3 weeks ago

@Solla-topee 

Amazing, thank you, I've tried a million things and that finally worked!!

Options
Re:Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" upon pressing ring on the doorbell - cannot changeModel D230
3 weeks ago

@George2057  You are welcome~ smiley

Options