Advice/opinions on a camera

3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi,

I'm going to be buying my first camera (although I have a video doorbell.. does that count?) and am undecided which model.

It's to protect the back of our house, which has a small garden, around 30 foot square with a wall to the side that backs onto some common ground that's used as a carpark.

Don't have much money so looking at the "low end" models, and have it down to two - the C120 or the C310, which I can get for a similar price.

Any thoughts?

Sam

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Advice/opinions on a camera -Solution

@Samo 

Hi,
Choose which model mainly depends on your requirements, for example, if you just need an outdoor camera, then both models can meet your requirements and you can choose the cheaper one if you do not have much money.

The two cameras' Overview page(For Tapo C120 and Tapo C310) introduced their highlight features that you can reference, and other points you can pay attention to are:
1) Their mounting instructions (For C120 and C310)
2) The C120 supports Wi-Fi only, and the C310 supports Wi-Fi and Wired connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Advice/opinions on a camera -Solution

@Samo 

Hi,
Choose which model mainly depends on your requirements, for example, if you just need an outdoor camera, then both models can meet your requirements and you can choose the cheaper one if you do not have much money.

The two cameras' Overview page(For Tapo C120 and Tapo C310) introduced their highlight features that you can reference, and other points you can pay attention to are:
1) Their mounting instructions (For C120 and C310)
2) The C120 supports Wi-Fi only, and the C310 supports Wi-Fi and Wired connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Advice/opinions on a camera
3 weeks ago

@Samo Thanks for the advice... I've plumped for the C120

Options
Re:Advice/opinions on a camera
2 weeks ago

@Samo  smiley Thank you for your support of our product~

Options

Information