Privacy zones C325WB

Privacy zones C325WB

Privacy zones C325WB
Privacy zones C325WB
2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.14

I defines some privacy zones on my C325WB camera. The camera picture where I define the privacy zone is wider thah the camera shows on LiveView.  The Live View seems to be zoomed in. This cause problems with the definition of the privacy zones. The definiton that I made is shown in LiveView, but doesn't recognize the LiveView picture.

The camera has no possibility to zoom in or zoom out, so the definition is very difficult to do.

Does anybody knows what the problem is?

Options
8 Reply
Re:Privacy zones C325WB
2 weeks ago

@Rignus 

Can you share some pictures here? What mobile device are you using? Any change if you use a different mobile device?

Is your Tapo App updated? Which version are you using?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2 weeks ago

Hello Wayne,

Thanks for your reply.

At the left the screen to set the detection zones. That is a different picture than the screen at the right. Right is the normal screen as expected. The C325WB doesn't have zoom function. If I define the detection zones, I have to do the definitiions on the left, but after defining I see the picture on the right. The definitions stay the same, but is put on the right.

How come that the camera shows the picture on the left? That is more than I see on the right.

I solved the problem by try and error until it matched my wishes. 

Do I overlook something?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Rignus 

Were the screenshots taken at the same time? Can you check whether the time stamp are consistent?

Are you using an iPhone or Android phone? What's the version of your Tapo App?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

The screenshots are taken on the same day but different time The sceenshot of Detection 16:00:16 (wide angle) and the Live View 19:32:38

The Live View is what I normally see and expect to see. The wide angle was for me a surprise.

I am using an Android Phone (android 14 version) and the latest version of the app 3.2.976

Options
a week ago

@Rignus 

Actually, what i want to ask is whether the time displayed in the detection zone preview is consistent with the liveview time? Or is there a time difference?

Options
a week ago

@Wayne-TP 

The time in the app is consistent for detection zone and liveview and shows the correct time.

Another problem I have (also posted as "wrong time on sd-card") is that the time displayed at the right of the pictures of the recordings is wrong and1 hour behind the actual time.

The time in the recording itself is the correct time. Only the displayed time is wrong. My timezone is set to Europe/Amsterdam (+1:00)

Telephone (Samsung A52), app and camera are all on up-to-date software.I hope this is the info you asked for.

Regards, Rignus

Options
a week ago

@Rignus 

The tech team was made aware of this situation, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot this case. Please check your email box later and confirm.

Options
a week ago

The screenshots clearly show that the camera is mechanically moved down in the right picture. I checked on my camera - there are no such problems.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 175

Replies: 8

Related Articles