Tapo D130 - Multiple Doorbell?

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo D130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a doorbell camera and stumble upon the D130. The fact it's wired is a major plus, I don't want to rely on battery for doorbell and camera. I saw it come with a bell, which is needed. I was wondering if it's possible to buy seperate bell that will also rang? I have soundproof rooms that need seperate doorbell else we won't hear if someone ring. While I know the app can notify us, not everyone have the app on his phone.

Thank you!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo D130 - Multiple Doorbell?-Solution

@Nodiaque 

Hi,

We do not have a chime sold separately, and in your usage scenario, you can try to buy a hub with the chime feature, such as the Tapo H100 and Tapo H200, to work with the Tapo D130.

After you set up the hub to connect to the router's Wi-Fi, you can use the Smart Action feature on the Tapo app to ring the hub when the camera detects events or is pressed.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo D130 - Multiple Doorbell?-Solution

@Nodiaque 

Hi,

We do not have a chime sold separately, and in your usage scenario, you can try to buy a hub with the chime feature, such as the Tapo H100 and Tapo H200, to work with the Tapo D130.

After you set up the hub to connect to the router's Wi-Fi, you can use the Smart Action feature on the Tapo app to ring the hub when the camera detects events or is pressed.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 71

Replies: 1

Related Articles