Can't re-add NC450 on the app, admin password doesn't work after reset

Can't re-add NC450 on the app, admin password doesn't work after reset

16 Reply
Re:Can't re-add NC450 on the app, admin password doesn't work after reset
2024-05-28 09:47:07

@Amenra 

Hi,

The NC450 does not have new firmware released recently, it's unlikely a new bug appear on the firmware suddenly. You can refer to the above instructions for a try, and let me know if there are any updates.
Best Regards

Options
2024-05-29 14:59:27

@Solla-topee 

I have the same issue! It don't work. Tried but don't work. what is going on?!

Options
2024-05-29 15:00:54

@Amenra 

SAME! I have reached out to their online support but to no avail. I suspect is the software of the NC450. 

Can the technician do something about this?!

Btw the solutions that were given, I have tried but to no success. What about you? 

Options
NÃO É POSSÍVEL RESETAR A CAMERA PARA O PADÃO DE FÁBRICA
2024-06-18 02:16:34

@Amenra 

Alooo suporte,vários relatos e vocês continuam insistindo na mesma coisa,após resetar o equipamento ela não está mais aceitando a senha master,vocês fornecem a intenção de que isso é um erro no software?

Será que será possível que a engenharia desenvolva uma atualização ou um bootloader prático para fazer um reset que de fato coloque o equipamento em padrão de programação???

Para vocês é muito simples.

Sinceramente sempre trabalhei com a marca,mais sou obrigado a partir do concorrente,que até às câmeras chinesas vagabundas dão o devido suporte ao cliente.

Caso queiram um relato mais detalhado com vídeos e só chamar no WhatsApp +55 (47) 991575684,será um prazer ajudá-los a resolver o problema,estou sendo cobrado por vários clientes.

Na verdade vocês estão pouco se lixando pra quem já comprou o produto e está com problemas, pra que que vocês querem vídeo de procedimento que foi feito, vocês não estão vendo que todos estão fazendo o mesmo procedimento que vocês estão orientando.

Options
Re:Can't re-add NC450 on the app, admin password doesn't work after reset-Solution
2024-07-12 10:19:21 - last edited 2024-07-12 10:25:45

@Amenra 

I had the same problem, but now it's solved. The two things I did which made a difference (not sure if both were necessary) were to 1) uninstall the app from my phone, clear the cache and turn the phone off and then on again, and reinstall the app and 2) pull out the camera's power cord not only from the camera but from the wall outlet, and put it back in, and let the camera reset itself, and then follow the steps in the app, and suddenly step 5 appeared ("set password" instead of "enter password"). Good luck!

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-07-12 10:26:37

@Pigge Thank you very much for sharing your experience~ yes

Options
Related Articles