Firmware downgrade

Firmware downgrade

Firmware downgrade
Firmware downgrade
2024-05-09 05:41:31
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.13
Hello, I have a Tapo C200 Camera and I would like to know if there is any way to return to the factory firmware or put a previous one on it. I tried restarting for 5 seconds with the button but it is misconfigured but the firmware remains the last one it was updated to!
Thanks in Advance!!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware downgrade
2024-05-10 08:27:37

@Flequi 

Hi,
It's unable to downgrade the Tapo camera's firmware. Why do you want to downgrade the firmware? It's recommended to describe the problem you encounter and I'll help you to handle it.
Best Regards

Options
2 weeks ago

@Solla-topee since I upgraded a firmware my 2 c420 cameras are unable to connect to h200 hub. Firmware downgrade might help in this case. Or do you have any suggestions what could be workaround in my case? I tried restarting hub and cameras, re-connecting them again, but no luck.

Options
2 weeks ago

@tapouser1 

Hi,
Firstly, please ensure the firmware of the Tapo H200 is the latest one and your Tapo app is up to date. If not, update the firmware of the hub or app version for a try.
Make sure the hub is working, and then you can try to factory reset a Tapo C420 and reconfigure it for a try. Below instructions may help you.
What can I do if the battery-powered cameras fail to pair with the Tapo H200?
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 3

Related Articles