C210 Camera cannot see WiFi network

2024-05-10 07:33:14 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Howdy, dispite having the camera right next to router and rebooting it three times and scanning maybe 20 times, camera will not see my wireless network, the 2.4 network. My phone see the network fine. Have done all the troubleshooting as per video's. Cheers

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:C210 Camera cannot see WiFi network-Solution
2024-05-11 03:37:24 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@ReallyBad 

Hi,
Below are the common instructions to troubleshoot when you fail to configure the Tapo camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?
If your problem remains after troubleshooting, please let me know the steps you have tried and the test results.

For more tips, please refer to the following steps.
1. Check the wireless channel of your router's 2.4G Wi-Fi, and change the wireless channel within 1-11.
2. Factory reset the camera and then try to set it up again, and type the router's Wi-Fi name and password manually if you still can't find the router's Wi-Fi, then check if the camera can connect successfully or not.
3. Enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, try to configure the camera with a different phone, and check if the camera can find the hotspot Wi-Fi.

Btw, what's the model number of your router? If you can't find the router's Wi-Fi name when configuring the camera, can you see any other available Wi-Fi networks?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:C210 Camera cannot see WiFi network-Solution
2024-05-11 03:37:24 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@ReallyBad 

Hi,
Below are the common instructions to troubleshoot when you fail to configure the Tapo camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?
If your problem remains after troubleshooting, please let me know the steps you have tried and the test results.

For more tips, please refer to the following steps.
1. Check the wireless channel of your router's 2.4G Wi-Fi, and change the wireless channel within 1-11.
2. Factory reset the camera and then try to set it up again, and type the router's Wi-Fi name and password manually if you still can't find the router's Wi-Fi, then check if the camera can connect successfully or not.
3. Enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, try to configure the camera with a different phone, and check if the camera can find the hotspot Wi-Fi.

Btw, what's the model number of your router? If you can't find the router's Wi-Fi name when configuring the camera, can you see any other available Wi-Fi networks?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:C210 Camera cannot see WiFi network
2024-05-11 06:36:22

@Solla-topee 

Thanks for that.

yes did all that and still cannot see wireless network.

Cheers

Options
Re:C210 Camera cannot see WiFi network
2024-05-11 06:51:38

@ReallyBad When configuring the camera, do you not see any WiFi networks or only the router & phone's hotspot WiFi network?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 182

Replies: 3

Related Articles