Cry detection not working

2024-05-20 19:59:26 - last edited 2024-05-21 12:32:02

Hello 

we have a c225 camera right above our baby and sometimes it detect crying but sometimes not. It's quite inconsistent. Sometimes it's very sensitive and can hear baby laughing from another room but sometimes when she is crying a lot, we don't get the notification. 

the setting is on sensitive and the only thing i can think of is that we use a white noise in her room but it is not so loud so I don't understand how it can detect it so poorly?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cry detection not working
2024-05-21 12:39:51

@Ourhom 

Hi, 
Please help confirm the following information about the reported case for further analysis.

1. Send me a picture of the camera's Device Settings>Detection page, tap the Baby Crying Detection and what's the sensitivity you have configured? 
You can set high sensitivity on this page and check if it helps.

2. On the camera's Device Settings>Video & Display>Privacy Zones page, you can turn it on and custom the privacy zones can't be viewed.
Then can you share a video showing the baby is crying but the camera does not send you the notification?
When(time, date, and time zone) did the phenomenon happen?

3. Please send me a picture of the Notifications page on the camera's Device Settings page.

Best Regards

Options
2024-08-16 20:55:39

@Solla-topee 

same thing is happening here! Notifications for baby crying is on the camera is right above baby's head yet no detection of the cries... no notifications sent anywhere. However motion works fine.. what is the point of this if it does not work as advertised??

Options
2024-08-19 08:56:59

@Vallemond 

Hello,
If you are willing to cooperate in resolving this issue, please help confirm the information on the post.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 424

Replies: 3

Related Articles