Can’t connect second camera TC70

2024-05-26 19:40:23 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can anyone please help? I'm just setting up my cameras, the first one I managed no problem however the second one just keeps saying 'no internet connection' 

I am completely baffled as there clearly is internet because the other one is connected ggrrrr! 
I've tried resetting the camera, I've resettled my internet, I've even restarted my phone! 
any ideas anyone please? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can’t connect second camera TC70-Solution
2024-05-27 09:56:00 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@AngieDTM 

Hi,
In this situation, it's recommended to check if there are special settings, such as MAC Filtering, Parental Control, or Firewall rules on the router that may block the 2nd camera from connecting. If so, disable or remove these rules.

You can try to hold the reset button on the TC70 for 10 seconds to factory reset it, enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, use a different phone to configure the camera to connect it to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and then check if the camera will be configured successfully.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Can’t connect second camera TC70-Solution
2024-05-27 09:56:00 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@AngieDTM 

Hi,
In this situation, it's recommended to check if there are special settings, such as MAC Filtering, Parental Control, or Firewall rules on the router that may block the 2nd camera from connecting. If so, disable or remove these rules.

You can try to hold the reset button on the TC70 for 10 seconds to factory reset it, enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, use a different phone to configure the camera to connect it to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and then check if the camera will be configured successfully.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can’t connect second camera TC70
2024-05-28 17:09:43

@Solla-topee I have disabled the virus protection and parental controls however it's still saying no internet connection. 
I have no idea about any firewall - how would I check this? 
thanks 

Options
Re:Can’t connect second camera TC70
3 weeks ago

@AngieDTM 

Hi,
If you have a TP-Link router, please let me know the model number. If your router is from another company, it's recommended to contact router support to check if any other settings on the router will block the end client's internet connection.

Btw, can you try the tips to connect the 2nd camera to a hotspot Wi-Fi from your phone or other Wi-Fi networks?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 100

Replies: 3

Related Articles