Archer BE19000 and Tapo C520 WS Camera no longer shows live pan

2024-06-22 18:19:01 - last edited 2024-07-02 03:36:52
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently switched from an ASUS tuf gaming router to the BE19000 router, but after relinking my cameras and placing them on the IoT network I can longer see a live pan feed and if I select  predefined angle for the camera to look at it won't show me unless I leave the camera view and then re select it. This was working fine on my old ASUS router.

Is it possible that being on the IoT network prevents it from sending data directly back to me?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer BE19000 and Tapo C520 WS Camera no longer shows live pan-Solution
2024-06-24 08:17:46 - last edited 2024-07-02 03:36:52

@knowledgeseeker 

Hi,
Usually, the router's IoT network won't prevent the camera from sending data to the Tapo app. In this case, please confirm the following information for further analysis.
  1. Is the problem that you can watch the camera's live view page, but if you pan & tilt the camera, the live view page is no longer working?
  If so, what error message will appear on the camera's live view page?

2. Please ensure the firmware of the camera and the Tapo app version are up to date.

3. On the camera's Device Settings>Device Info page, tap the Wi-Fi icon and send me the RSSI value.

4. If you remove the predefined angle and re-add one, can you pan & tilt the camera to the new angle and continue watching the camera's live feed?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer BE19000 and Tapo C520 WS Camera no longer shows live pan-Solution
2024-06-24 08:17:46 - last edited 2024-07-02 03:36:52

@knowledgeseeker 

Hi,
Usually, the router's IoT network won't prevent the camera from sending data to the Tapo app. In this case, please confirm the following information for further analysis.
  1. Is the problem that you can watch the camera's live view page, but if you pan & tilt the camera, the live view page is no longer working?
  If so, what error message will appear on the camera's live view page?

2. Please ensure the firmware of the camera and the Tapo app version are up to date.

3. On the camera's Device Settings>Device Info page, tap the Wi-Fi icon and send me the RSSI value.

4. If you remove the predefined angle and re-add one, can you pan & tilt the camera to the new angle and continue watching the camera's live feed?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 187

Replies: 1

Related Articles