Votes

Timer on off function for camera notifications

2024-06-24 18:11:20
Model: Tapo C420S1   Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

Please add a timer feature to turn the camera notifications off or on for security cameras. This feature is found in smart plugs such as Kasa HS103.

When I am doing something in the area covered by the camera, I need to turn off the notifications to reduce frequent and unnecessary notifications during that time. It is difficult to remember to turn the notifications back on after I am done. A timer feature to turn it back on after a certain number of minutes or hours will be very useful.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Timer on off function for camera notifications
2024-06-25 09:46:04

@HypeResistant 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.

By the way, the Kasa smart plug does not have the timer feature to turn on/off the notification. However, they have a timer feature to turn on/off them.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 152

Replies: 1

Voters 1