Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app

Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app

2024-08-06 04:09:16 - last edited 2024-08-12 12:29:55
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I reinstalled my cameras (C310) due to wifi provider change. They worked fine, for a couple of hours I did receive notifications and I could even see videos in cloud, me being outside of my network. Now the camera are showing up as "already eliminated" but I still get notifications from them. Please advise.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app-Solution
2024-08-12 07:52:51 - last edited 2024-08-12 12:29:55

@Solla-topee once I've updated the app to latest one, everything started to work as expected.

Having the latest version of the app is the solution for this issue.

Thank you for your help!

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app
2024-08-06 07:55:41

@AngelaCamelia 

Hi,
1. What's the LED status on your camera?
2. When you go outside of your network, please send me a picture of the camera showing on your Tapo app, I haven’t seen “already eliminated” appear in the Tapo app before.
Best Regards

Options
Re:Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app
2024-08-06 08:53:33

@AngelaCamelia 

The led light is green.

Please checkout how my app is showing no devices but I do receive notifications.

Options
2024-08-07 11:29:31

@AngelaCamelia 

Hi,
1. Please update the Tapo app to the latest one.
2. Ensure you have logged into the Tapo app with the correct TP-Link account. If you can't confirm, please send me(@Solla-topee) your TP-Link account and the MAC address of the camera via a private message.
3. Tap the Cameras tab on the bottom of the Tapo app and then check if there are cameras.
Best Regards

Options
Re:Cameras are showing as disabled, but I still get notificatios of movement via app-Solution
2024-08-12 07:52:51 - last edited 2024-08-12 12:29:55

@Solla-topee once I've updated the app to latest one, everything started to work as expected.

Having the latest version of the app is the solution for this issue.

Thank you for your help!

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-08-12 12:29:51

@AngelaCamelia  Hi, glad to hear the case is solved. laugh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 5

Related Articles