RV20 Mop Plus - Power Trip and Burning Smell during Auto-Empty Dustbin

2024-08-13 05:03:13 - last edited a week ago
Tags: #Empty
Model: Tapo RV20 Mop Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

My Tapo RV20 purchased 4 weeks ago is now tripping power when auto-empty dustbin process begins after cleaning.

I have checked dustbag - it is not even 10% full, and tried moving it between different power points to eliminate other issues.

During the auto empty, it give burning / heat kind of smell and trips power.

I have opened a ticket with Tplink support and will wait to hear back.

Let me know if anyone has come across this issue.

Nirav

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:RV20 Mop Plus - Power Trip and Burning Smell during Auto-Empty Dustbin-Solution
2024-08-14 01:50:20 - last edited a week ago

@NiravS 

Thank you for the feedback. This seems to be a problem caused by an internal parts failure. In this case, please contact the TP-Link local support team for assistance as soon as possible. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:RV20 Mop Plus - Power Trip and Burning Smell during Auto-Empty Dustbin-Solution
2024-08-14 01:50:20 - last edited a week ago

@NiravS 

Thank you for the feedback. This seems to be a problem caused by an internal parts failure. In this case, please contact the TP-Link local support team for assistance as soon as possible. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options