Tapo camera c200 internet

2024-08-15 05:42:54 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, could my tapo c200 cameras send me a signal when they accidentally disconnect from internet? If yes, how can I set up this option?

Thank you very much

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo camera c200 internet-Solution
2024-08-16 08:59:36 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Laral 

Hi,
Currently, the Tapo camera does not support the feature to send a notification when it disconnects from the internet, you can describe your usage scenario and vote on the thread "Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?", we will keep logging the feature request for evaluation.

If your router has the feature to monitor the client's connection, you may set the relevant feature on your router to send a notification when the camera disconnects.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo camera c200 internet-Solution
2024-08-16 08:59:36 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Laral 

Hi,
Currently, the Tapo camera does not support the feature to send a notification when it disconnects from the internet, you can describe your usage scenario and vote on the thread "Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?", we will keep logging the feature request for evaluation.

If your router has the feature to monitor the client's connection, you may set the relevant feature on your router to send a notification when the camera disconnects.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 117

Replies: 1

Related Articles