Detections

Detections
Detections
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

Hi,

I would like to have a scheduling option to automatically enable or disable the other detection features like line crossing detection. Since my camera is positioned near a busy place, where many people pass by during the day because this I'm getting many notifications, I would prefer to activate the detection features only after 10 PM. At that time, the road is usually quiet, with little to no foot traffic.

Edit: found a solution but not a direct one. So you can go to tapo app and create a automation which triggers at a certain time to enable necessary detections and create another one to turn off the detections

Options
1 Reply
Re:Detections
3 weeks ago

@Gowtham1234 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread and describe your usage scenario in detail for evaluation.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 106

Replies: 1

Voters 1