SHARING DEVICES

SHARING DEVICES
SHARING DEVICES
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

Has anyone encountered a sharing device issue? I can't seem to be able to share my TP-Link ID with others. 

Please advise.

Thanks!

E

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:SHARING DEVICES-Solution

@Esande 

Hi,
If you want to share your Tapo camera, please refer to the instructions below.
How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with my family?

If you fail to share your smart device, kindly refer to the following problem-solving procedures:
1. Ensure your Tapo app is up-to-date. If it isn't, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to see if that helps.
2. Confirm that both your phone and the smart device you want to share have an active internet connection. If not, restart your router and the smart device for a try.
3. The email account you share the smart device with should be a TP-Link account. If not, refer to the instructions to register a TP-Link account: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1439/

Please note that we do not suggest sharing your TP-Link ID with others for security purposes.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:SHARING DEVICES-Solution

@Esande 

Hi,
If you want to share your Tapo camera, please refer to the instructions below.
How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with my family?

If you fail to share your smart device, kindly refer to the following problem-solving procedures:
1. Ensure your Tapo app is up-to-date. If it isn't, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to see if that helps.
2. Confirm that both your phone and the smart device you want to share have an active internet connection. If not, restart your router and the smart device for a try.
3. The email account you share the smart device with should be a TP-Link account. If not, refer to the instructions to register a TP-Link account: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1439/

Please note that we do not suggest sharing your TP-Link ID with others for security purposes.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 52

Replies: 1

Related Articles