C320WS no sound (two way communication and alarm)

2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have C320WS camera, but I unable any sound emitted by the camera. Both on 2way communication and alarm (sound).

I can hear voice from camera on the tapo app (camera mic seems fine).

I have tried to set camera speaker volume to maximum and do factory reset. But nothing work.

Options
2 Reply
Re:C320WS no sound (two way communication and alarm)
2 weeks ago
I finally received confirmation from TP-Link support that the issue is with the hardware itself. I used to be a big fan of TP-Link, but I'm quite disappointed now. The TP-Link official store where I purchased this camera refused to give me a refund until I contacted TP-Link support. It turns out that the 'official' store is only TP-Link verified, not directly managed by TP-Link, which made the refund process more complicated—similar to dealing with a small seller trying to push you into accepting a faulty product. I'm not sure what's happening with TP-Link. It used to be a reliable brand, but how did their quality control miss this issue? Or is there something else they're not telling us? I don't know.
Options
Re:C320WS no sound (two way communication and alarm)
2 weeks ago

@jazarja 

Hi,
If you have any concerns about the product warranty, it's recommended to contact tech support via email for further assistance.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 106

Replies: 2

Related Articles