tapo cam c310 - problem with sound

a week ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

hi. i have a big problem. when i watch the camera or recorder video i no hear sound.

I had 2 c 300 cameras and after I positioned them close together, about 50cm apart, after a few days the audio could no longer be heard.
I bought two more cameras and they worked for 15 days. Now you can't hear any audio, just noise.
I tried leaving just one. reset them, move them but it doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell me the cause?
Options
5 Reply
Re:tapo cam c310 - problem with sound
a week ago

@giovanni81 

Hi,
In this case, please refer to the tips below for a try.
    1. Adjust the volume of the microphone and speaker of the camera to the maximum on the Tapo app, play music on a phone in front of the camera, go to another room, and watch the camera on another phone, then check if you can hear any sound.

2. Go to the camera's Device Settings > Storage and Recordings page, find the "record audio" or "record sound" switch and turn it on. This ensures that the camera records sound when recording events.

3. Check if your phone is in silent mode and increase the media volume.

4. If the problem remains, repeat Step 1, and record the camera's live feed manually on the Tapo app > camera's Live View page, then send me the video for analysis. You can upload the video to your cloud server(such as Google Drive), generate a link to download it, and then send me the link via a private message.

Best Regards

Options
Wednesday
I send you the link for video because not work. Thank you
Options
Thursday

@giovanni81 

Hi,
Thank you for the video provided. I have escalated your case to the tech team, and they will contact you via email to troubleshoot your issue.
Best Regards

Options
Thursday

@Solla-topee thanks. 

i recived the e mail from support and i send the diagnose file.

i wait for news.

Options
Friday

@giovanni81  Thank you for the updates and cooperation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 88

Replies: 5

Related Articles