KASA App & HS100 Smart Plugs Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-19 19:55:47

Hello,

I have been using 7 x HS100 smart plugs for over a year now I think, today we have changed back to Sky and using the mesh network, but when I go through the connection flow in the Kasa app it tells me to connect the iphone to the wi-fi network to continue setup which it already is.

App Version 2.13.0

Build 671

iOS 13 (Beta)

Options
2 Reply
Re:KASA App & HS100 Smart Plugs Setup
2019-07-19 20:27:17

Issue resolved ;-)

As I typed iOS 13 I thought I better check that so loaded Kasa on old iphone 5s using iOS 12 ;-)

All working fine once setup and using iOS 13 to use for schedule and turning on and off ;-)

Options
Re:Re:KASA App & HS100 Smart Plugs Setup
2019-07-23 06:35:22

@Juggy69 

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear that you got it resolved. 

If need more help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1237

Replies: 2

Related Articles