Problem: Annoying Audio Delay in Live-View

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-23 14:42:17
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

When I watch the Camer Feed in Live-View, I have an audio delay, where the audio is 1/2 second or so later than the video signal, but it's fine when I record it and watch it on my phone. Any idea how to fix this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem: Annoying Audio Delay in Live-View
2021-08-26 05:52:52 - last edited 2021-08-26 05:55:03

@Tomtomtomtom Hello, 

Can you share a video clip of the phenomenon?  You could do screen recording on the photo and share a link of the video, thank you.  

1.Please also make sure the camera is receiving a good signal by checking the signal strength of the camera on the APP:
 Tapo APP, go to device  settings->click the name of the device ->signal strength (You could tap on the Wi-Fi icon to see the value of the RSSI:)

2.Please confirm your tapo camera and tapo APP are both up to date.

3. Was your phone connected to home wifi or using mobile data, or using remote WiFi? Please try a different WiFi or mobile data on the photo and if audio  delay is better. 

May I know the model and OS your phone? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1037

Replies: 1

Related Articles