Is automatisation with Apple iPhone possible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-28 08:24:52
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i was thinking about getting a Tapo C210 and I was wondering whether it is possible to connect the Tapo C210 with the automatisation options of my iPhone.

The idea is that when I leave home the camera will automatically switch from private to normal mode and when I enter home that the camera will switch to privat mode or will deactivate itself.

Does Someone know if this is possible?

Thank you already for your help and have a nice day!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is automatisation with Apple iPhone possible
2022-03-02 02:00:03 - last edited 2022-03-02 02:01:30

Hello   @mtz93 

Thank you for sharing brilliant idea! Currently I do not see a way to select Camera / camera privacy mode in IOS Automation,  as Tapo camera Shortcut & Automation is still under development, we would like to record your request first for our team consideration. 

If anyone requests the similar feature, please comment below with the model or leave your idea in  Feature request board here , we would collect them for evaluation. Thank you. 

Options