Rich notifications (image preview) and cloud recording stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-26 08:04:40 - last edited 2023-05-26 08:17:12
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2

Hi,

I have enabled Tapo Care demo on this camera.

I have enabled only Person detection and Activity Notifications and Rich Notifications.

I get a notification in my mobile phone but there is NO image preview attached (it used to have the first 3-4 days) and there is no recording in cloud (was working fine for 3-4 days)

Camera's signal is great and I have rebooted. Also tried to turn off/turn on all settings (notificaitons - detection etc)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Rich notifications (image preview) and cloud recording stopped working
2023-05-29 09:05:05

@antstyl 

Hi,
First, please refer to the link below to check if the settings on the camera are correct.
Motion Detection Is Not Working On TP-Link Camera

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. Please check the camera settings related to the detection issue, such as checking if the motion detection and personal detection options are turned on, check the detection sensitivity and activity zone settings,  double-confirm if the Rich Notifications option is enabled, and find if the Privacy Mode is turned off, etc.
2. What's the model number of your router? Please describe your network diagram: e.g. ISP Spectrum-Archer C7 router<Wireless> Tapo Cam.
3. If you move in front of the camera, please send us a picture of the notification you received, and please let me know the time, date, and time zone when you move in front of the camera.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 346

Replies: 1

Related Articles