HS200 schedule turning on other HS200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-12 16:31:07
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have multiple HS200s in my home. The one that controls the front lights are on a schedule sunrise/sunset. At night when the front lights turn on, the HS200 for the kitchen lights also turn on. The Kitchen lights HS200 does not have a schedule configured. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening and possibly a fix? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS200 schedule turning on other HS200
2023-07-14 09:28:04

@colecrew 

Here are some suggestions for this problem:

1. Check if there were any automation rules created in Kasa APP, such as Scenes, Smart Action, etc

2. If Kasa has linked to a third-party service like Google Home or Alexa, check if there are any related settings. E.g. Routines, Automation. 

3. Try to factory reset this device and reconfigure. 

*How to reset HS200: Press and hold for about 10 seconds until the Wi-Fi status LED blinks amber rapidly to reset the Smart Switch to factory default settings.

*How to set up my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch via Kasa

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 1

Related Articles