Unable to find Tapo Device Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-05 15:02:28
Model: Tapo L920-5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone: Among my several tapo devices I have a Led Light strip. Recently It showed like it was offline despite being on and wifi working. 

I turned off and on and nothing happened, so I removed it and tried to pair it again but I am unable to see my tapo network on wifi settings. I tried resetting it but still doesn't show. 
Any ideas of how can I solve it?

Thank you in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to find Tapo Device Network
2023-09-06 02:34:39

@Martinellif1 

You may try to factory reset the device via the control button. How to Reset Tapo Light Strip

The light strip will blink orange and green after resetting, then you can go to WiFi settings to check whether the Tapo network is available.

If not, this device's WiFi module might be defective, you may contact the retailer or local TP-Link support to proceed the warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options