Votes

Area intrusion / People recognize

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 05:59:53
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Since I am using this camera for some time, I have few suggestions that you could think of.

First, about AREA intrusion. I have a camera above the front door of my house. If I mark the area in front of my house, it also detects me when I go outside the house. I would like that it only detects the people who enters the area from the street, who enters the area but not from my house, but from other side. So basically area detection should also have abillity to choose direction of the selected area intrusion, like on line crossing intrusion.

Second, it would be GREAT if we could choose an area for people or vehicle detection. Or even better to detects people or vehicles ONLY into selected area. Example. My camera is above my front door of my house. It sees 3/4 of my front yard, and 1/4 of the street in front of it. If I choose people detection and vehicle detection, it detects all the people and vehicles, along with those who walk and drive on the street. I would like to be able to draw an rectangle and choose that it detects people only in my front yard, not in whole picture.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Area intrusion / People recognize
2023-09-15 08:44:51

@Milanche 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature requests.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 333

Replies: 1

Voters 2