App do not play sound once idle

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-20 17:30:56 - last edited 2023-12-21 03:14:54

Just bought the camera 3 days ago, using it as baby monitor and the app is on iPad all night, iPad screen is on all night. The microphone is on full volume both in the app and on the ipad. Sensitivity (motion only, there is no sensitivity for sound detection)is at highest as well. Baby cry detection is on all time as well.

1- when the app is first turned on on the iPad, it has sound and

2- the app doesn't play sound in the middle of the night despite the app is on and the iPad is on all night 

3- once I exist the video and go back to home inside the app and go into the video again, the sound is on in the app again

4- despite the app doesn't play any sound on the middle of the night, the camera recorded the sound and I can hear the sound in playback

can anyone tell me how to fix it? It is a baby monitor so I'm desperate that the sound just turn off in the night ....

Options
1 Reply
Re:App do not play sound once idle
2023-12-21 06:26:52

@Mish-2023 

Check whether the iPad enters Sleep mode or Focus mode during the night. The camera stops streaming when exiting the App, it won't continue at the background.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 410

Replies: 1

Related Articles