curious about the power off of the smart radiator valve

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-21 01:45:48 - last edited 2023-12-21 07:12:02
Model: KE100 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i have recently gotten a smart kasa radiator valve and connected it to my Alexa account but i am a little confused, if i set a routine for Alexa to turn the valve off when the room is above a certain temp will the valve close? or would it just bower the device off to save battery?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:curious about the power off of the smart radiator valve-Solution
2023-12-21 07:11:57 - last edited 2023-12-21 07:12:02

@lark03 

Kasa smart thermostat itself always remains ON for smart control (with Kasa App/Alexa/Other Third-Party services, etc.), the turn on/off command refers to opening or closing the valve. 

This routine can be achieved with KE100's Smart Control feature, not with Alexa, as Alexa can only turn on/off the KE100 at the moment. 

How does KE100’s Smart Control work?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:curious about the power off of the smart radiator valve-Solution
2023-12-21 07:11:57 - last edited 2023-12-21 07:12:02

@lark03 

Kasa smart thermostat itself always remains ON for smart control (with Kasa App/Alexa/Other Third-Party services, etc.), the turn on/off command refers to opening or closing the valve. 

This routine can be achieved with KE100's Smart Control feature, not with Alexa, as Alexa can only turn on/off the KE100 at the moment. 

How does KE100’s Smart Control work?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options