Memory Card Re-format

Memory Card Re-format
Memory Card Re-format
2024-05-13 13:58:51 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:13:52
Model: TC60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

Hi, 

Every week it requires me to re-format my memory card. Firmware is up to date. What can be done about this?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Memory Card Re-format-Solution
2024-05-14 07:36:40 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:13:52

@Kaylen 

Hi,
On the Tapo app>Camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording> microSD Card page, is the Loop Recording feature enabled? If not, please enable it and check if it helps.

Please help confirm the following information about the reported case for further analysis.
1. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card?

2. Please refer to the instructions below to use the H2testw tool on a Windows computer to test your SD card, and send me a picture of the test result.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?

3. When it requires you to re-format the SD card, on the Camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording> microSD Card page, what's the status of the SD card?

4. Please insert a different SD card into the camera for a try if you have one.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Memory Card Re-format-Solution
2024-05-14 07:36:40 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:13:52

@Kaylen 

Hi,
On the Tapo app>Camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording> microSD Card page, is the Loop Recording feature enabled? If not, please enable it and check if it helps.

Please help confirm the following information about the reported case for further analysis.
1. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card?

2. Please refer to the instructions below to use the H2testw tool on a Windows computer to test your SD card, and send me a picture of the test result.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?

3. When it requires you to re-format the SD card, on the Camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording> microSD Card page, what's the status of the SD card?

4. Please insert a different SD card into the camera for a try if you have one.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 1

Related Articles