Can't connect to cameras

Can't connect to cameras

Can't connect to cameras
Can't connect to cameras
2024-07-18 15:42:05 - last edited 2024-07-19 08:35:14
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

This camera is frequently offline. And when it's online, I can rarely connect to it for live view. I have several other Tapo cameras with the same problem. I have invest a lot in the TP-Link system with mitigate results so fare. It's a bit frustrating. I'm wondering if I should add a couple of Deco mesh bases. I have no idea what to do to make all cameras work correctly. Other parts of the network work fine. I have no idea what to do.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't connect to cameras
2024-07-19 08:45:10

@Gwido 

Hi,
It's too early to tell if adding Deco nodes will solve your problem, in your case, you can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot.
What should I do if my Tapo smart device keeps losing connection or going offline?

If the problem remains, please confirm:
1. The troubleshooting you did and the test results.
2. How many Tapo cameras do you have? When they are working, please go to its Device Settings>Device Info page, and tap the Wi-Fi icon to see the RSSI value.
3. Please describe your network diagram in detail.
4. When the camera shows offline, what's the LED status on it? Can you control it if your phone is connected to the same router's Wi-Fi?

Best Regards

Options
2024-07-30 15:15:04 - last edited 2024-07-30 15:15:18

@Solla-topee

I have many TP-Link devices of all sort.

I found for now that removing all Deco AXE5400 stations help a lot. Now the Network appear to be more stable.

I was using TP-Link Deco BE33000 with TP-Link Deco AXE5400 and I think it was the main problem.

Maybe they are not 100% compatible.

Thanks!

Options
2024-07-31 06:33:58

@Gwido 

Hi, 
Thank you for your sharing. 
Generally, the different Deco models can work together. In your situation, it's suggested to start a new thread here for further assistance about the Deco product.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 3

Related Articles