Set automations is impossible

2024-07-31 14:53:35
Model: Tapo H200   Tapo T110   Tapo S200B  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.3 Build 20240604 rel.61698

Hello everyone. 

I am still trying to set up the Hub H200 working with Contact Sensor T110 and the Smart Button S200B, but no luck. 

Can anyone guide me please how to set up the following:

Scenario 1: When leaving home, press once the smart button, enabling contact sensor when opened in order to trigger the chime of the hub. 

Scenario 2: When entering home, double press the smart button, disabling contact sensor when opened in order to silence the chime of the hub. 

In other words, i want to use the smart button to enable/disable the contact sensor, using the hub as an alarm system. 

Is there anyone to help me please? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Set automations is impossible
2024-08-01 07:33:02

@Dachtus 

Create separate automation for the S200B to enable/disable T110's automation

However, please note that the alarm will still go off when you come home and open the door. 

If you are ok with the alarm going off briefly and then being silenced by double-clicking the smart button, add an extra action in the arrive home automation (S200B). 

For example,

• When double-click S200B
  • Then
  1. Disable T110 detection automation
  2. Silence H200

If you need to disable the T110 detection alarm in advance when you get home to avoid the alarm when opening the door:

• Create a geofencing automation: when arrive home, then disable T110 automation
  • Disable the automation on Tapo App in advance
  • Get another smart button for outdoor
Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options