Camera not working

Camera not working
Camera not working
2024-08-22 15:39:14 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Here's the English translation:

I have a c320ws camera. It worked for a couple of months, but now I can't see the live streaming anymore, and even though it's connected to the WiFi network, the buttons are inactive except for the privacy mode one. I can only turn the LED on/off. I've tried resetting it multiple times, I've connected the camera directly with an Ethernet cable, but nothing works. Thanks if anyone has any ideas.

Would you like me to help troubleshoot this issue or provide any suggestions based on the translated information?

Grazie Lorenzo

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Camera not working-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

@celouno 

Did you reconfigure the camera after the reset? How to set up the Tapo camera

Make sure the camera is reset correctly. How to reset my Tapo camera

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

@celouno 

Do you mean you cannot reconfigure the camera? Or does the camera still display as offline after successful configuration? Please note that the camera will be shown as a new device after reconfiguration.

Check if the camera is online and viewable when you are connected to local WiFi.
If the camera shows offline when the phone is on a remote network (such as using mobile data), you can refer to Case 2 in this issue for troubleshooting. Cannot use the Tapo app to control my smart devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply

@celouno 

Did you reconfigure the camera after the reset? How to set up the Tapo camera

Make sure the camera is reset correctly. How to reset my Tapo camera

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Camera not working
3 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP Yes, bat don't work?

Options

@celouno 

Do you mean you cannot reconfigure the camera? Or does the camera still display as offline after successful configuration? Please note that the camera will be shown as a new device after reconfiguration.

Check if the camera is online and viewable when you are connected to local WiFi.
If the camera shows offline when the phone is on a remote network (such as using mobile data), you can refer to Case 2 in this issue for troubleshooting. Cannot use the Tapo app to control my smart devices

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 105

Replies: 3

Related Articles