Area Intrusion detection

Area Intrusion detection

Area Intrusion detection
Area Intrusion detection
3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

I have set up activity zones under area intrusion detection but keep getting false detections, usually person detected when no one is there, this seems to be triggered by movement outside my activity zone, I have tried all different sensitivity settings but nothing makes any difference, am I missing something.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Area Intrusion detection-Solution

@Fireyman 

Hi, 
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if the detection feature is not working on the camera.
What to do if the Detection feature is not working on the TP-Link Camera?

Please confirm more information about the reported issue.
1. Go to the camera's Device Settings>Detection page, and send me a picture of the detection page.
2. Send me the pictures of the enabled detection types pages and the activity zones.
3. Can you share a video showing the reported issue?

You can upload the pictures and video to your cloud server(such as Google Drive), generate a link to download them, and then send me(@Solla-topee) the link via a private message.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Area Intrusion detection-Solution

@Fireyman 

Hi, 
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if the detection feature is not working on the camera.
What to do if the Detection feature is not working on the TP-Link Camera?

Please confirm more information about the reported issue.
1. Go to the camera's Device Settings>Detection page, and send me a picture of the detection page.
2. Send me the pictures of the enabled detection types pages and the activity zones.
3. Can you share a video showing the reported issue?

You can upload the pictures and video to your cloud server(such as Google Drive), generate a link to download them, and then send me(@Solla-topee) the link via a private message.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 94

Replies: 1

Related Articles