Tapo c310 v1 no sound

Tapo c310 v1 no sound

Tapo c310 v1 no sound
Tapo c310 v1 no sound
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Version:1.3.11 Build 231117 Rel.38282n(4555)

Hi. I have no sound from the camera, but I can speak with it. I have done a hard reset and the volume is set to high. But still no sound, just a scratching sound. Is it possible to reflash the camera with an older firmware when I think it is a firmware issue? 

Options
9 Reply
Re:Tapo c310 v1 no sound
2 weeks ago

@1Ulf2 

Hi, 
This problem may not be related to the camera's firmware version, it's suggested to confirm the following information for further analysis.

1. Make sure that there are no obstructions covering the microphone and speaker openings on the camera. Ensure the camera is positioned to allow clear and unobstructed sound reception. Avoid placing it in enclosed spaces or near surfaces that may reflect sound.

2. Try to use a phone to play music in front of the camera, and bring your phone to another room. Go to the Tapo app>camera's Live View page on your phone, tap the Record button on the Live View page to record the video manually for 1-2 minutes, then send me the video.

Best Regards

Options
2 weeks ago

@Solla-topee  Hi, and thanks for the reply.

This is a Live-recording from the app ,and I have put my Tab with music on in front of thr camera.

Regards Ulf 

Options
2 weeks ago
https://youtu.be/c-hpAxUGqho
Options
2 weeks ago

@1Ulf2 

Hi,
I'm unable to watch the video since it's private. You may upload the video to your cloud server(such as Google Drive), generate a link to download it, and then send me(@Solla-topee) the link via a private message.
Best Regards

Options
2 weeks ago

@1Ulf2 Hi, the video you sent via the private message request your authorization to access, I have sent the request, please allow it. Thanks!

Options
2 weeks ago
Hi, now it's done 👍
Options
2 weeks ago

@1Ulf2  Hi, thank you for the video. I have escalated your case to the tech team, and they will contact you via email to troubleshoot the issue. Please wait patiently.

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee Thank you very much for your help 👍

Options
a week ago

@1Ulf2 smiley

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262