After a plug of plug in the camera stopped working

неделю назад - last edited неделю назад
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello, i bought this camera one year ago, and I less few issues (sometimes it wasn't turning off the privacy mode) it was working fine. 

Yesterday i plugged off the camera while in privacy mode to place it in another room and it didn't turn on anymore. 

There is a kind of intermittent electric sound coming from the camera but no led. 

I tried to reset it, but nothing changed. What is the possibile solution? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:After a plug of plug in the camera stopped working -Solution

@Kosmus88 

Ensure the cable is tightly connected. Do you use the original power adapter? Try to use another adapter if any, and also change a different power outlet.

Check whether the camera is reset correctly. How to reset my Tapo camera

If the camera still cannot be turned on, it may be due to a hardware issue. In this case, you may reach the local TP-Link support or retailer to proceed with the warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:After a plug of plug in the camera stopped working -Solution

@Kosmus88 

Ensure the cable is tightly connected. Do you use the original power adapter? Try to use another adapter if any, and also change a different power outlet.

Check whether the camera is reset correctly. How to reset my Tapo camera

If the camera still cannot be turned on, it may be due to a hardware issue. In this case, you may reach the local TP-Link support or retailer to proceed with the warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:After a plug of plug in the camera stopped working
неделю назад

@Wayne-TP i bought a new tapo and I used the new ac adaptor, still not working. It seems that it tries tor start and then stops. 

Options
Re:After a plug of plug in the camera stopped working
неделю назад

Kosmus88 wrote

@Wayne-TP i bought a new tapo and I used the new ac adaptor, still not working. It seems that it tries tor start and then stops. 

@Kosmus88 

In this case, warranty is needed for the old unit. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 69

Replies: 3

Related Articles