Multiple schedule for Tapo camera Notification/Alarm

a week ago - last edited Friday
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

Hello Support,

1. Multiple Schedules for Alarm Notification (We not can schedule only ONE for one day)

I feel like it would be better if we have multiple schedules for alarm/notification. As of now; only one notification schedule is possible for each camera. ie; if a user sets a notification schedule for night 10 to morning 7; he then cant set another schedule for 11 to 12 kind of for the same day (even though different time for different day is possible; only one schedule for a day). 

If given an option for select the schedule like the recording schedule selection we have; a user can set alarm or notification at different times and that too very easily. Opted to keep the current option intact as some user might require it for certain specific time like 7:33 to 10:45 which he can schedule in that case. The WYSIWYG would be easy to configure too just like our recording selection.

I am attaching a screenshot edit; for easy understanding of this feature.

2. Geofencing addon

I have smart plugs and bulbs of Tapo. I wish we could activate or deactivate TAPO SMART PLUG with geofencing. ie; OFF the smart plug when I leaves an area and ON the smart plug when i enters an area or viceversa (that too for specific time or such). Many actions can be performed with smart plug and I wonder why only light is configurable with geofencing "When i leave" and "When i enter" and not smart plug as of now!!!

3. Smart Actions

Again it would be great if smart plug could be triggered on or off (until activity is over or for certain time) when motion/vehicle/pet/human is found on camera. For now only smart bulb could be switched on or off.

I am asking too much it seems... ;) but I am sure many would find these features useful and makes tapo even better

Thank you for your team for the good work you are doing...

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple schedule for Tapo camera Notification/Alarm-Solution

@MatsNits 

Hi,
1. For the feature "Multiple Schedules for Alarm Notification", I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team for evaluation.

2. For the other two features, please ensure your Tapo app is up to date since it's able to turn on/off our smart plug when the camera detects events or when leaving or entering an area.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple schedule for Tapo camera Notification/Alarm-Solution

@MatsNits 

Hi,
1. For the feature "Multiple Schedules for Alarm Notification", I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team for evaluation.

2. For the other two features, please ensure your Tapo app is up to date since it's able to turn on/off our smart plug when the camera detects events or when leaving or entering an area.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 76

Replies: 1

Voters 1