surutshahLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-30 09:49:04
Re:TP-Link Ax73 Router - Unable to Update Microsoft Defender on Wireless Network
Hello All Applying the Latest Firmware from the below TP link Advisory for Frequent DNS Requests on Related Routers has fixed my issue for now https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/3329/
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-02-11 10:47:19
Re:TP-Link Ax73 Router - Unable to Update Microsoft Defender on Wireless Network
@Kevin_Z No Reply yet from any of the support engineers. I can share my contact details if required in a DM
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-02-11 07:58:57
@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin, Its looks like connecting the System directly to the Router via Cable has worked to update the Antivirus, Please let me know what need to be done to fix the same on Wireless Network
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-02-10 15:53:52
@Kevin_Z Thanks for your promt response Please find my answers inline Can you please confirm where were you updating the antivirus definitions? For the Windows Defender? If possible, we would like to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-02-09 14:22:37
TP-Link Ax73 Router - Unable to Update Microsoft Defender on Wireless Network
Hello All, I am using my Office laptop which has got Windows Defender, I am unable to update the antivirus definations when using the Wireless Router Tplink Ax73 While when I update the same...
0HELPFULS