Alpha_Ghost96LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-09 06:00:06
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Hi, I recently setup my easy mesh wifi with my Archer C80 as my main and the newly purchased AX72 as the satellite, with Ethernet backhaul. Everything works fine expect there's one issue....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-12 08:02:33
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Thank you for your response! I was wondering if I'd face the same limitation if I setup Easymesh via ethernet backhaul instead of WiFi backhaul with C80 as the main router. Also would my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-08 16:52:48
Hi! I am planning to get an EasyMesh router with ethenet backhaul support for my Archer C80(main router). If I buy the AX72 and use it as a satellite router, will I lose out on the Wifi 6...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2022-08-16 15:50:24
Continuous crusing between two marked points without activity or motion.
Please add continuous crusing between two marked points. Right now if I press the horizon or vertical cruise on either of my two tapo c210 it just does one sweep and it stops. They do not cruise...
4HELPFULS