woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 15
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 hours ago
Re:Split Wi-fi SSID 2.4 & 5G bands?
@Pada6532 Hi, Go to the "Wireless (Settings)" menu and switch off "Smart Connect".
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
3 hours ago
Re:OneMesh range extender creating a different network SSID
@BRG01 Hi, Actually, I am not sure if the Archer MR505 still supports "OneMesh", as it is a quite new model. However, provided you have the latest firmware version installed on your RE330 it should...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
8 hours ago
Re:Should I get RE605X OR 715X and how much speed should I expect
@Maxkh Hi, "Wifi 6 router with 1000mbps speed" doesn't tell everything. If this "Wifi 6 router" only supports 80 MHz channel width, then yes, you would not be able to use the full potential of the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
9 hours ago
Re:No Wireless Nic Plug in for Mac os
@Aub Hi, Unfortunately, the Archer T3U Plus only supports "Mac OS 10.15 and earlier". https://www.tp-link.com/en/home-networking/high-gain-adapter/archer-t3u-plus/#specifications
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
Yesterday
Re:Bluetooth Adapter not powering on in Linux (Bazzite)
@Buddle Maybe one last thing you could test is if disabling the built-in Bluetooth controller makes any difference. Check if the internal BT controller can be deactivated in the BIOS setup of the Rog...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Yesterday
Re:Powerline over circuit brakers
@WilJo Hi, Where I live it is very usual that the wall sockets of different rooms have separate circuit breakers, which means the Powerline signal passes through two circuit breakers on its way from...
0HELPFULS