woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:I have web password but forgot local password - any workaround other than reset
@Swamibob Hi, I noticed that the configuration section for the "Password Recovery" feature is also accessible when logged in using the TP-Link ID credentials. So you could setup "Password Recovery"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Archer AXE75 - Router says v1.6 on bottom, in the setup it says firmware is v1.0
@Swamibob Hi, Normally there should be a note on the firmware download webpage that explains it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Saturday
Re:New device not added
@Scipio7 Hi, Could you please be a bit more specific why you need a new password to add a new device? In case you mean that you have forgotten the admin password of the RE200, then you need to reset...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Friday
Re:Do the Onemesh Range Extenders have to match the Onemesh Router?
@Kelnerrr Hi, You can pair any OneMesh range extender with any OneMesh router. So, if you don't require fast network speeds, then a RE550 would also work.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
a week ago
Re:Archer TX3000E Not detected on Windows 11
@Gertgrg Hi, The entry "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz" under "Network adapters" in the Device Manager is the Archer TX3000E. (unless your PC already has another Intel Wi-Fi adapter installed and you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
a week ago
Re:TG-3468 doesn't go full-speed
@Tori9th Ok, thanks. You don't mention it, but I assume you are doing the speedtest via a website inside a web browser. I have noticed previously that especially Ookla Speedtest (speedtest.net) is...
1HELPFULS