Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 57
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Wednesday
Re:Doorbell D230S1 not detected in Apple Home after H200 is bound to matter
@Large_LFS Matter does not support camera or doorbell, not yet as I can tell. But technology develops fast, perhaps we will see it soon?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
Tuesday
Re:Tapo H200 broke after firmware update?
@Devilsire This seems like the app command was not successfully issued. Do you have VPN enabled on your phone? Do you experience the same issue when controlling it on your local Wi-Fi network (Play...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Tuesday
Re:Automation conflict avoidance
@rockinghawk In automation, it's quite common to use the same device in different automation rules as both the Trigger or Action device, which often leads to repeated triggering or activation....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
Tuesday
Re:TP-Link Tapo P110 Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug - Schedule Failure
@SMRC Thanks, i'll report it to the relevant team to update the feature description. Are you referring to the energy data? I believe short-term data (such as a few days) can still be saved. How long...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
Tuesday
Re:L930-5 Light strip, other shared users cant adjust colours/brightness
@AndrewJY That's how a shared device works. The guest account has limited access to the shared device in comparison to the owner account. How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family Customizing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
Tuesday
Re:Energy Monitoring for P300
@SanDaniel No, Tapo P300 doesn't support the energy monitoring feature. You can find a list of all smart plug models that support the energy monitor feature here. Smart Plug | Filter: "Energy...
0HELPFULS