Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ Controllers
By PeEyhcSee 2 weeks ago

Voucher Timing: By Usage Bug?

The type is limited by online users 2. I just noticed that when the timing is set to 'By Usage,' every time the total set time is used up and expires, I can still reuse the voucher over and over again
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By cskinner79 2 weeks ago

Controller Software Feature Request - Automatic Load Balancing

Hello, I'm hoping I'm submitting this in the right place. I'd like to request a feature in the Omada Controller software for automatic load balancing. High level: The feature would, on a scheduled bas
Forums/ Controllers
By Jindrich-Kovar 2 weeks ago

Revert forgotten of device

Hi, I installed new switch TL-SG3452XP in new branch in our complex L3 network with lot of VLANs and subnets and firewalls between nodes. I made initialization and I adopt switch into central controll
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By WooJoo 2 weeks ago

CPE 710 Interface Speed

Hello Guys, I brought a CPE 710, and Product was Fine. But Port speed was 10 Mbps. Based on Specfications. It has a 1 Gig Interface. AP to POE distance was 94 meters.
Forums/ WiFi
By TagaPayo 2 weeks ago

Omada v5.14.26.1: Android and IOS phone cannot connect to portal

I used lower version of Controller and it was working fine in all OS in my WiFi portal, until such time, it was failed, I upgrade the controller to v5.14.26.1, the problem is, I cannot connect to WiFi
Forums/ WiFi
By Vista4000 2 weeks ago

Connecting Omada EAP225 Outdoor to Deco XE75 Mesh network

I have an old TP-Link AC1200 EAP225 Outdoor Access Point hanging outside I want to connect it as a mesh unit in my new Deco XE75 Mesh network However, my Deco app doesn't recognize the EAP225 as a Dec