Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ WiFi
By BliXem 2 weeks ago

Band steering not working

Hello, When my clients are connected to 2.4ghz, it won't go to 5ghz automatically. Only when I manually click on the reconnect button it goes to 5ghz. I tried to decrease the signal strength for 2.4 b
Forums/ WiFi
By BliXem 2 weeks ago

Drop packets

Hi, I see some drop packets from all the 3 AP's. I did check some threads with the same issue. Running on latest beta. I am not using any VLAN. See screenshot. Also, within my hosted Omada I see that
Forums/ WiFi
By AdamDziki 2 weeks ago

I have OMADA Controller 200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD.

Welcome, i have network wirelless with OMADA OC200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD. Works its good for Android Phone and Windows laptops. Iphone and macbook not w
Forums/ Controllers
By OldGrizzly 2 weeks ago

RE: Remote logging Omada controller not include controller name

The original topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/506136 is locked for replies however I found a workaround for this on rsyslog. In order to get an actual filename for the log
Forums/ WiFi
By IndyTechGuy 2 weeks ago

STL Files

Not a technical question! I have 3 EAP610 AP's that got separated from the plate that you would affix to the wall or ceiling. I have a 3D printer but lack design skills (Actually, I used to, too, but
Forums/ Controllers
By RaMoNsTeR 2 weeks ago

Omada Software Controller Client Traffic Counts BROKEN

Omada software controller does not correctly count client traffic on a full Omada supported network. These numbers are inflated massively to the point of ridiculousness. See attached from 5.14.30.7, b