Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ Controllers
By RajeshRouthu 2 weeks ago

Syslog Generate Well But Destination IP not showing

Hi, i am collecting Syslog data from Access Points ( EAP110 or EAP 225 ) with support of Omada Controller to Syslog Server and it working Fine But Syslog Data showing Local Gateway as destination ip ,
Forums/ General Discussion
By AyushKhurana_21 3 weeks ago

TP-LINK OLT support third Party ONU's

Please confirm if TP-Link OLT will support third party ONU's like Ubiquiti GPON?
Forums/ Controllers
By Mister-D 3 weeks ago

Omada Controller for Windows / CVE-2023-44487

Hi there, we are running the current Omada Controller for Windows on a Windows Server 2019 which is under protection of Microsoft Defender for servers. Microsoft reports several vulnerabilities that a
Forums/ WiFi
By Claudia2024 3 weeks ago

Authorization Error with TP-Link API

ER605 v2 firmware: 2.2.6 TL-SG2210MP v1 firmware: 1.0.9 EAP610 v3 firmware: 1.4.4 I am working with the TP-Link API and encountering an issue when trying to retrieve a list of EAP (Extensible Authenti
Forums/ Controllers
By cjshop2012 3 weeks ago

cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router

I change my ISP and my eap was disconnected. When i tried to reconnect that is the message appeared. I only have 1 eap 225 outdoor and oc 200. i connected it directly to my main router. my previous IS
Forums/ Controllers
By Alex-Farias 3 weeks ago

OC300 do not authorize hotspot guests

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening I am posting this thread after searching tirelessly on the internet for a solution without any success. I work for a company that provides hotspot solutions and we have