NodiaqueLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
By Nodiaque a week ago

Kasa Apps - KS240 - Dimming

Hello, I just installed my KS240 to control my ceiling fan and light. During the setup and after, I found out that I cannot disable the dimming functionnality of the light. Unfortunatly, my light does
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Nodiaque a week ago

KS240 - Does it have local control like other kasa product?

Hello, I just installed my KS240 Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Switch and it's working great. I was looking to do local control on it from OpenHab like all other product from kasa and notice it
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Nodiaque 2 weeks ago

Tapo D130 - Multiple Doorbell?

Hello, I'm currently looking for a doorbell camera and stumble upon the D130. The fact it's wired is a major plus, I don't want to rely on battery for doorbell and camera. I saw it come with a bell, w
By Nodiaque 2024-03-20 12:26:33

Ks220m stop working

Hello, I have many Ks220m in my home and I have some problem with them. First the dimming function is subpar VS the hs220. The hs220 when I turn off the fade in/out work. What I mean is it now totally
By Nodiaque 2023-12-22 13:53:36

Kasa Smart Switch Dimmer failing again

Hello everyone, I had a problem with one of my KS220M about a month ago and now, I'm having the same issue with another one. What happen is no matter how I try to open it (motion detection, apps or ph
By Nodiaque 2023-11-14 14:05:32

KS220M dying out of nowhere

Hello, I currently have a KS220M installed for my kitchen. Everything work no problem but for no reason, it has started to stop working. What I mean is I trigger it either from the motion sensor, the