RaRuLV2Online
Following: 5Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By J4ce 2024-03-04 10:40:40

Omada Controller - ISP LOAD graph defaults to SFP WAN (even when not in use)

Hi The ISP Load graph on the dashboard as of 5.13.x defaults to SFP WAN (which I am not using). The dashboard now looks bad. I have to click WAN every time, and every refresh it goes back to SFP WAN.
Forums/ Routers
By RaRu 2024-02-09 22:41:41

ACLs to block OpenVPN client connections to specific VLAN

Hi guys, I don't have any more ideas what I'm doing incorrectly or what could be done differently so I would like to ask you for some help. I have 3 VLANs on my ER70W router (IoT, Work, Home). This ro
Forums/ Routers
By G_r 2024-02-08 15:52:31

Hardware Offloading

Could you help me to find the details of the "Hardware Offload". (I am to buy a few of the 605 v2-s and looking to validate the HW acceleration capabilities and limits. Support agent - in the chat - w
Forums/ Routers
By gerba 2024-02-08 09:00:40

How to configure VPN via IKEv2/IPSec for Android 11+ and Windows 11 client devices?

Hello! I followed the instructions here: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/3447/ (see dark bottom right screenshot in the attachment). But I could not achieve to configure a VPN server in my Omad
Forums/ Routers
By gerba 2024-02-08 08:22:43

DHCP server ignores DHCP reservations

Hello! In the Omada controller web interface, when I select a device for which I have set a specific IP address, then select 'Config', do not change anything in the settings under 'Use Fixed IP Addres
Forums/ Routers
By RaRu 2024-02-04 16:51:32

IPsec Site2Site - problem with SMB access

Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for spamming many questions/problems on the forum lately :( Hope you still have some patience for me. I'm facing an issue currently which I'm trying to resolve. I have a pr