SamoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Samo 2024-04-11 07:33:46

Advice/opinions on a camera

Hi, I'm going to be buying my first camera (although I have a video doorbell.. does that count?) and am undecided which model. It's to protect the back of our house, which has a small garden, around 3
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By Samo 2024-04-07 08:50:10

Problems playing videos when I'm outside wifi

When I'm at home (connected through my wifi) plaback of my camera videos is perfect. When I'm outside my wifi video is awful. Often they won't play at all, telling me my connection is unstable, and so
Forums/ Feature Requests
By El_Sayal 2023-05-11 19:35:23

C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card

I have a H200 hub and various C420s and bought a C210 to complement my external cameras with an internal one, however I was disappointed to discover that it needed it's own microSD card rather than be
By Samo 2024-04-06 07:55:14

Not always recording on bell ring

Hi I installed my video doorbell a couple of weeks ago and am still experimenting with sensitivity, so accept it'll miss some events. But, on two occasions it hasn't recorded when someone rang the bel
Forums/ Feature Requests
By archangel_80 2023-07-20 21:35:33

Smart actions should be added as a trigger for notifications

Hi! Background I have a few T110 magnetic sensors on doors. Have created a smart automation when any of the doors have been open more than 1 minute. I have turned off notifications for all sensors, be
By Samo 2024-03-15 09:11:42

Smart action to send notification

Hi I want to change the way that I get notified by my doorbell I want it to record people etc but only notify me when the bell is pressed. I read that this can be achieved with a smart action. I've se