Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Deco X55 keeps refusing Wi-Fi connections for Roku and echo devices if they go idle or are powered off for a day. Error seems to indicate "invalid password"if I trace the error code on Roku, but clear
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7IPv6Amazon Alexa
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
Hi There, I love this TPLink. Everything works great! However, none of my nests will connect anymore. ALL my other devices instantly connected as soon as I turned it on and I'm using the EXACT same SS
Client DevicesIPv6NestProtect
By ThorinAL · Latest post 2024-01-28 18:39:27 by ThorinAL
4Helpful
471Views
5Replies
I just bought a new Netgear Nighthawk CM1200 to accommodate the larger bandwidth I'm paying for, but the Deco X20 does not play nice with the new modem. The X20 was working perfectly fine with my olde
IPv6
By Decker1 · Latest post 2024-01-15 07:51:58 by David-TP
0Helpful
316Views
1Replies
Is there a difference between using IPv4 or v6? I have an nVidia Shield TV that supports IPv6, is it better to have that turned on or will that cause a performance issue with the rest of my network?
IPv6
By Heff · Latest post 2023-05-06 06:09:03 by David-TP
0Helpful
464Views
1Replies
I wfh permanently and required to use a company deployed VPN, but my external IP Address applies its copyright rules to all devices in the house. Netflix says just drop the VPN, but I can't during off
Deco LabBandwidth Control/QoSIPv6
By nicktibb · Latest post 2022-08-11 23:32:39 by Riley_S
0Helpful
422Views
3Replies