Deco mesh system refuses WIFI reconnection after connected device goes idle or powers off

Deco mesh system refuses WIFI reconnection after connected device goes idle or powers off

a week ago

Deco X55 keeps refusing Wi-Fi connections for Roku and echo devices if they go idle or are powered off for a day.  Error seems to indicate "invalid  password"if I trace the error code on Roku,

but clearly it is correct because if I reboot Deco it connects fine. I don't want to keep all connected devices powered up all the time, and I don't want to reboot the router constantly. What's the issue here?.

I actually tossed out a perfectly good Roku and Echo dot thinking they had bad WI-FI since they kept erroring reconnection to the new router with strong signal. So assumed they had bad Wi-Fi cards.

now the new replacements show the same error and takes a router reboot to resolve. Please fix this or let me know what I need to do differently. Also have a weather station that should be consistently uploading data at regular intervals but seems to drop intermittently for no apparent reason.

any help is appreciated.

Options