Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I'm new to Kasa's products (switching from WeMo in my old house), so please forgive a potentially stupid question: In my kitchen, I've got two sets of lights, one on a 3-way switch and the other on si
Smart ActionsLong Press
By icrew
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Has anyone figured out how to wire a 4-way set-up? For the bedroom lights, I have a switch when you enter the room and then a switch either side of the bed. I would really like for this to work!
Dimmer
By Maison_Berri · Latest post 2 weeks ago by HarryDurt
1Helpful
307Views
3Replies
Installed HS200 smart switch on November 22, 2022 and has worked without issue until today where now the lights are "stuck" on. The app on/off is not working and the the manual switch is not working e
Quality Issue
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
I have spent the last few days installing the Kasa 230 v2 Kit and the new house wiring was a little confusing but I think I have it set correctly. I see several Issues: 1) After installing the switche
DimmerSmart Actionsinstallation
0Helpful
35Views
0Replies
Hello, what are the recommended or best dimmable LED recessed retrofit downlight for the KS230 Kit V2? Looking for the best flicker-free dimmable LED 6 inch recessed retrofit downlight to be used with
Dimmerdimmable recessed retrofit downl
By BoCE
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
I've purchased a KS240 fan controller and dimmer switch an as Ive tried it install it, I see I don't have the right number of wires in my wall. I have the light running just fine but I don't have anot
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
I desperately want a function added for switches to be able to program the switch to turn off after a specified amount of time. My wife and kids turn lights, fans , etc on in the house all day long. I
Switch
By BrettL
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
So Have the Main and the Satellite worked out.... Switch is connected to WiFi..... Using Sunco BR30 lights... Observations: Only 1 of the 6 recessed lights in the room is now turning on. Noticed that
Dimmerwiring
0Helpful
65Views
0Replies
I have a HS220 switch. The lights started to blink a few seconds the same time every night. They blink once and then they are ok. How do I correct.
Dimmer
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
I have a motion sensor switch KS200M that has worked fine for a year and a half as my garage light switch and then today I noticed the light didn't turn off. I checked the switch and the LED is on and
By SmartyPants · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Openmind2
0Helpful
349Views
7Replies