Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hello, Is the KS230 kit compatible with homekit? or does it have the new Matter? Does the "K" mean Homekit compatible? Thanks.
By Akos96 · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
6Helpful
468Views
5Replies
The HS220 switch must connect to a neutral wire but when i do my home circuit breaker trips off. Nothing works. I tried two switches with same results
By GARoss · Latest post a week ago by GARoss
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
I came home to my switch circle blinking white and the Wi-Fi light blinking green. I tried resetting the router, resetting the switch, turning off power from fuse box, nothing stopped it or would rese
1Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Can an HS220 go bad? Lights just stopped working one day. I had one left from the 3 pack I bought and replaced it and the light started working again. All the lights on the switch worked and showed th
By tward1 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Changing alot of switches in the new house before my internet/wifi is up. I just installed a KS230 V2 smart dimmer and I can't get past the flashing green and orange. Will the switch not work without
By Droogie · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
I would like to know if anybody has done something similar, and if the behavior is what I describe. Is it possible to achieve a better behavior, for example by switching the travelers? I will probably
Remote Control3 way
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Installed per instructions but main switch just blinks amber, which according to directions means it's resetting to factory defaults. What now?
By tward1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by tward1
0Helpful
153Views
3Replies
Hello, I am hoping someone smarter than me can help explain to me why I am seeing voltage when the switch is off. Here are a couple photos, but the quick run down is that I still see 120v from the fan
0Helpful
47Views
0Replies
My smart switch is tripping my break box when is turn on by hand or by Alexa order. I checked the cable connections several times and look fine. The weird part is that this is happening just some time
By OCC3 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by tedsch
0Helpful
155Views
3Replies
Bought a single HS 210 for a 3-way switch, read all the reviews about whether you need one or two, from what I gathered one should work. Wired properly, both the HS 210 & dummy switches work manually.
Smart Actions
By JoeGee · Latest post 3 weeks ago by JoeGee
0Helpful
297Views
12Replies