Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I have a dual gang box in my living room with three switches. The one on the left is your average 4-way that controls an outlet in the living room meant for a lamp and the one on the right is a double
Feature Request
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
For about 24 hours now, I have not been able to control Kasa device with Alexa. When enabling the Kasa skill in Alexa it shows "The link between accounts has expired..." When attempting to enable the
Amazon Alexa
By JChang
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
@Riley_S yesterday I came home from work and found my KS240 had red light, did a factory reset and reconfigured the switch. I have other Kasa switches none had this issue so can't be internet connecti
By Aravot · Latest post 3 weeks ago by jcwell
7Helpful
1627Views
19Replies
Is it possible to connect the KS230 V2 Kit given the following setup involving 3 total cables? BOX 1 Line From Breaker Black, White, Copper BOX 1 Load To/From Light Black, White, Copper Box 1 Traveler
By unleadedblues · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Boomer1
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
My Amazon account was hacked all email and info was changed and I can't recover it. I want to link Kasa app to my new Alexa account but it says I have to unlink thru the Alexa app which I can't access
By Ryane7 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
I have about 100 various devices already installed in my house that I just moved into. How do I get the serial numbers to register them without opening ALL the wall boxes to look inside?
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Hi all, I have a home built around 2014 and a few years ago, I switched out my 3-way dumb switches with GE Z-wave Dimmers. With those models, there was a Main + an add-on (satellite) I was going to sw
Dimmer
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
Has anyone used the KS240 fan controller with Minka Aire indoor fans? If so, please review your experience. Also, is there a way to reverse the fan direction after install? Thanks!
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
I have 3 KS240 and after I reboot the Deco mesh, thet fail to reconnect to the cloud. The lights are red. This has been reported a while back, that thread seems to have died off. All other KASA device
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
I have two 4-way circuits in my home with 3 switches each (that I can find!) that I have installed the HS230 dimming 3-way kit switches on. Both are wired exactly the same but are behaving slightly di
By erroberts1 · Latest post 2024-06-15 17:28:37 by cheapscotsman
28Helpful
6297Views
19Replies